Monday, February 4, 2013

100 Prints Project #51 - Valor at Rest #3


The last one in the group of images I made back in December.  For those of you who are critical focus sticklers, you may just want to go ahead and close your browser now because there really isn't anything in focus in this image.  I've thought long and hard (almost 8 weeks) about whether or not to post it for that reason, but in the end the blog is about what speaks to me - and this image speaks to me.    I hope it will speak to some of you as well.

3 comments:

  1. Focus is overrated. If you want to see some ridiculously in focus images, check out my blog post today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image has a feeling of a memory . . . I say go with what moves you not what's considered right or wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jacqueline and Kathryn. Unless the story you're telling is about focus or sharpness, I wouldn't worry about it. You're telling a beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete