Wednesday, February 29, 2012

100 Prints Project #37 - Isaac



Isaac has quickly become one of my favorite subjects in the world to photograph.  This one was taken a few weeks ago when he was visiting us in the office with his dad.  I like how his ear and a few strands of hair are in focus and the rest of his face has a dreamy quality.

I apologize for my long absence here.  For some reason the blogger upload process has stopped recognizing anything but small, 8 bit jpegs which is problematic for me and doesn't bode well for the quality of some of the images.  I can't seem to get back to the global settings which would let me change it so I can use the old uploader.  Thanks for your patience.  Hope you are all well.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your problems uploading. Hope you get it resolved. Isaac is gorgeous, I can see why you love to photograph him.

    ReplyDelete