Wednesday, December 7, 2011

100 Prints Project #23 - Isaac

Isaac is one of the most photogenic people I have ever photographed. Within a few minutes of meeting him he had won me over. I told him early on that if he looked closely into my lens he might be able to see the fairy that lived in there. I don't know if he believed that or not, but he was awesome at connecting with the camera. I had a great time photographing him and his family and especially his beautiful baby sister. One of the photographic highlights of my summer for sure.

4 comments:

  1. He's a cutie for sure and you're right he really does connect with the camera. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I hope you figured out your printing issue with this one. It looks amazing online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Van Heel MathreDecember 11, 2011 at 8:32 AM

    His eyes are beautiful and you can see the connection with the camera! A wonderful portrait of an adorable boy!

    ReplyDelete