Monday, October 3, 2011

100 Prints Project #13 - The Cowboys of Effe #1

This was taken with black & white film several years ago up in Effe, Minnesota.  I was there with some friends and we were lucky enough to be allowed to photograph over the 2 days of the rodeo.  Cowboys seem to be wired differently than other people I know.  I didn't know if I should consider them courageous or crazy - or a bit of both.  In any event it was a great time and a subject that took me out of my comfort zone.  I hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome photo! Perfect in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy said....
    I found this photo very touching. I have to say it's one of my favorites so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For claiming to not be a people photographer...hmmm...you seem to rock!

    ReplyDelete