Sunday, September 11, 2011

100 Prints Project #7 - More abandoned house

I usually don't do much work in Photoshop during post-processing other than a little sharpening and maybe some brightness or contrast adjustments. However, this one didn't translate well from the film scan to print so I did some additional work in Silver Efex Pro 2 to make it pop a bit more. I think I'm going to finish the abandoned house images before I move on to some different subject matter so hopefully you aren't sick of them already.

3 comments:

  1. Another haunting image. Love the play of light on the ceiling and the texture of the peeling paint on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I either missed or forgot the fact that you're using film. I'm totally impressed!

    Love the depth to this photograph, through the doors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, I'm HOME!

    The texture of the foreground carpet and the crackling wall...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete