Friday, September 2, 2011

100 Prints Project #5 - The front door


If you've followed my blog for any length of time you know I have a fondness for abandoned places. This is another image in the series that I call "If These Walls Could Speak". After this project has been completed, I'm going to work on putting together a folio of images under that name that will be a compilation of all of my images of abandoned places to date. I have to finish this project first. Hoping to pick up the pace next week once school has started and things are calmer here.

4 comments:

  1. There's something about this image that I'm really drawn to. It's the way the door is the open, what lays ahead, it speaks of possibilities. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lisa Van Heel MathreSeptember 3, 2011 at 3:57 PM

    oh how i love this! fantasic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blinds hanging on the backside of the door makes it look spooky. Nice shot Jane

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture of the peeling paint on the door contrasting with the texture of the grass outside. Awesome job managing the contrast between the dim interior light and bright exterior light. You are the queen of photographing abandoned buildings.

    ReplyDelete