Friday, July 15, 2011

And now for something completely different


Okay so I don't take pictures of people...  Made an exception this time for this young model who wanted me to take some images of her while she was dressed in her version of the character "St. Jimmy" from the Green Day musical "American Idiot".

I souped this one up a bit in Lightroom to make it more dramatic.  Thank goodness for presets because I'm pretty sure I'm not smart enough to figure out how to do this on my own.

Have a good weekend everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Yep, not good.
    This is Awesome you nut.
    I just love you.
    Keep up the great work and have a wonderful weekend!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is definitely a departure from your usual shots and I like it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the temparature of the photograph... - Suba

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to stop using your lame "I don't take photos of people" line. You don't do conventional portraits, but so what? They're boring. You have a unique perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Shot Jane...Let's see more! I agree with the others...get over it ;)

    ReplyDelete