Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Duluth Aerial Bridge Reflection

Taken in Canal Park in Duluth after a thunderstorm.  It was raining when I left the hotel so I left the hotel.  Once the rain stopped I started seeing all of these great reflections in the pools of water.  I ran back to the hotel in a panic and grabbed my camera off of the night stand and headed back out.  Once I got back out to Canal Park my brain didn't see any of the same cool images.  I was sick about it and angry about not having my camera with me from the beginning.  I was ready to head back to my room in defeat.  When I turned to leave I looked down at my feet and this is what I saw.  It was taken with the last frame of film left in the camera.

4 comments:

  1. Love the reflection. Wonderful image. Your work is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY NICE!!! - Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice picture! I love it. - Justin F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still one of my favs, I think because I would have never thought of taking it ... your eye for this shot is amazing to me.

    MINDY

    ReplyDelete